Non-Beginner Timetable for In-Studio (offline) & online classes
You can also make Reservations at these live links:
ROOM 1: https://flametreeroom1.punchpass.com
ROOM 2: https://flametreeroom2.punchpass.com
To get the free or paid classes, reserve your spot via the drop-down link on the Pay / Book page.
Select a class and book it.
A link to join the class will be sent to you by email, with a follow up reminder.
The number of live online classes you can do for free, or via payment, will depend on the weekly package you select.
The Beginner timetable is here.
Convert our class time to your local time
If you use an iPhone, the World Clock feature on your Apple clock can be set to show Flametree’s class times in Darwin, Australia.
Here’s one way you can use the app below.
- On the left hand side, insert Flametree’s class time in Darwin Australia from the above timetable.
- On the right hand side, insert the name of your city on the bottom right.
- Your local time for the class will show in the top right hand box.
Tips for your online yoga class
You can reserve classes up 7 days in advance. (But please also use the link on the Pay / Book page for cancelling any that you cannot attend).
Here are a few more tips about attending these online classes:
- If you are a newcomer to Flametree (or if you have never booked a class), check out the booking instructions on the Pay / Book page
- To use Zoom, download the Zoom Cloud Meeting app and open a free account
- Using Zoom on your PC is best, but otherwise use it on your phone. You can also link your phone, ipad or PC to your TV, so you get a big picture of your teacher doing yoga pose demonstrations.
- Use the link to join the meeting link that we will send you by email before the class (once you book).
- Ideally, set up your PC or phone so your teacher can see you as you do your yoga. (You’ll get the most our live interactive yoga if the teacher can see how you are doing with the commentary and demonstrations you’ll get via Zoom).
- Have your yoga props, or improvised props, handy. See more about props.
- After you login to Zoom, you may sometimes be in a waiting room for the class. The teacher will ask your name, and then admit you.
- Once you open the Zoom meeting if you can hear, but can’t see the class, check your video is not muted.
- Once you enter the online class and can see and hear the teacher, please cease any background noise (including from animals!), and quietly lie in a relaxing yoga posture. Your teacher will mute everyone once the class starts.
- If you have any trouble logging into Zoom, message Flametree via our Facebook Page. (If Chris is teaching the class, or even if there are any other problems coming up for you with getting into other classes, you can also text her on 0448 11 22 51).
On the Pay / Book page, you’ll find an option to try our Flametree’s live, online, interactive yoga classes and keep doing them for FREE for as long as you like.