To join a class, get a pass, & reserve a class.
There’s more about each type of class under the “Class Types” tab on our site.
How to reserve an online or in-studio class
You can make Class Reservations at these live links:
- ROOM 1. (Most non-beginner classes): https://flametreeroom1.punchpass.com
- ROOM 2. (Most beginner classes): https://flametreeroom2.punchpass.com
How to get any pass
Another option is to see all our prices and packages here.
The Beginner timetable is here.
Convert our class time to your local time
If you use an iPhone, the World Clock feature on your Apple clock can be set to show Flametree’s class times in Darwin, Australia.
Here’s one way you can use the app below.
- On the left hand side, insert Flametree’s class time in Darwin Australia from the above timetable.
- On the right hand side, insert the name of your city on the bottom right.
- Your local time for the class will show in the top right hand box.
Tips for attending online Zoom yoga classes
You can reserve classes up 7 days in advance. (But please also use the link on the Pay / Book page for cancelling any that you cannot attend).
Here are a few more tips about attending these online classes:
- If you are a newcomer to Flametree (or if you have never booked a class), check out the booking instructions on the booking app (Punchpass) at the above links. Or see the video here.
- To use Zoom, download the Zoom Client Meeting app and open a free account
- Using Zoom on your PC is best, but otherwise use it on your phone. You can also link your phone, ipad or PC to your TV, so you get a big picture of your teacher doing yoga pose demonstrations.
- Use the link to join the meeting link that we will send you by email before the class (once you book).
- Ideally, set up your PC or phone so your teacher can see you as you do your yoga. (You’ll get the most our live interactive yoga if the teacher can see how you are doing with the commentary and demonstrations you’ll get via Zoom).
- Have your yoga props, or improvised props, handy. See more about props.
- After you login to Zoom, you may sometimes be in a waiting room for the class. The teacher will ask your name, and then admit you.
- 8. Once you open the Zoom meeting if you can hear, but can’t see the class, check your video is not muted. (See the video icon in the bottom left of the screen).
- Once you enter the online class and can see and hear the teacher, please cease any background noise (including from animals!), and quietly lie in a relaxing yoga posture. Your teacher will mute everyone once the class starts.
- If you have any trouble logging into Zoom, message Flametree via our Facebook Page. (If Chris is teaching the class, or even if there are any other problems coming up for you with getting into other classes, you can also text her on 0448 11 22 51).