In-Studio Yoga by instalments or direct debit
Pay by direct debit and save on yoga
(See Online Yoga Tab for buying live, interactive online yoga by direct debit)
Are you planning on attending regular yoga classes? Save money with a flexible direct debit payment plan. Flametree Yoga now offers yoga packages from one to unlimited classes a week.
Depending on the package, paying by direct debit also provides additional benefits such as discounts on live, online classes, playback video classes, workshops, retreats and visiting teacher courses.
Direct debit packages on this page are available to students who have completed the beginners course or equivalent. If you are a new student, please check out our beginner yoga deals. Direct Debt has no lock in contract or fixed term, and has options for pausing when needed.
Get all the benefits of regular yoga practice.
Take your yoga, and your enjoyment, to a higher level. Committing to regular yoga is the best way to maximise health benefits and see other good results. With at least two or three classes a week, you’ll not only see more rapid progress, but you’ll also get the best improvements to your health and feeling of wellness.
The more classes you do, the cheaper it gets – and our flexible class timetable ensures that there is a yoga class available at a time that suits you.
In particular, the video playback and live, online add-ons that are available on this page mean that you have maximum options. You can do yoga at different times over each day or week, and take your favourite classes and teachers with you when you travel for work or play. You’ll continue to insure your health and fitness in the best way possible… via stress reduction, building flexibility and strength, and much more.
Maybe the biggest benefit of regular direct debit yoga is that it helps you with being accountable to yourself. When you have made a pre-commitment to doing yoga, and paid for it, you are more likely to make it a regular part of you life, and build a habit around it.
In-Studio Exclusive benefits at each level of direct debit
Depending the amount of weekly classes you commit to, you’ll be entitled to some or all of these benefits:
- Unlimited online classes
- Unlimited playback (online video or streaming) classes
- 10% discount on workshops, retreats, intensives & visiting teacher courses.
- Unlimited access to any, many or all classes (except Beginner Level), so as to allow use of the wide variety in Flametree’s yoga timetable, such as Open Level (OL) Special Focus classes (for Women, 50 Plus, Backs, Maximum Calm), plus breath meditation (pranayama).
Don’t want to commit to direct debit?
If you are unsure that direct debit will work for you, then why not try a ten class pass or a single casual class? This pass allow you to attend 10 classes at a time that suits you. Concession prices are also available.
Offline Yoga Plans for Non-Beginners
- Unlimited for one
Online direct debit is another good option
If offline direct debit does not suit, check out our online direct debit options.
Another good option is to get 2-4 offline direct debit classes a week, and some number of online classes a week. This can cover situations where you may be unable to get to some particular classes a week due to work, childcaring, evening travel, and more.
Details of how In-Studio (Offline) the Direct Debit system works
We understand that people’s circumstances do change, so we’ve put together our direct debit options with flexibility in mind. You pay weekly so that you can adjust payments easily whenever your week to week plans change. You also have the ongoing option to upgrade or downgrade, or pause payments, if for example you go on holiday – just give us at least 2 day’s notice to change your package!
Summary of In-Studio (offline) direct debit arrangements
- Direct Debt has no lock in contract or fixed term.
- At any time, the direct debit can be downgraded to less classes per wk, or upgraded to more.
- With the Direct Debit system, you are welcome to suspend your pass if you are going on holiday, travelling for business or unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
- The suspension can be for any period, as long as the minimum period of 2 day’s notice weeks is observed. Email [email protected] or message us via Facebook.
- Make-ups are permitted if you miss a class over the course of a week, but can only be accumulated for a maximum of 2 weeks. If it is for a period of more than a week, please adjust your plan rapidly.
- With the passes that allow either 4 or 5 offline classes a week, PLUS unlimited online classes, you cannot claim offline make-ups if you have done a combination of at least 4 or 5 offline and online classes altogether. In other words, we have included online in these packages so you have maximum chance of doing at least 4 or 5 classes respectively, and more if you wish.
- Direct debit payments renew automatically each week, until you notify the studio that you wish to pause or suspend your pass.
- Direct Debit memberships can be suspended a maximum of 4 times a year. (If your situation does not suit direct debit, then please consider the online or offline ten pass options).
Households or groups
If more than one of you are doing our online yoga in your own home, please do the right thing and buy some combination of appropriate packages. Or contact us if you want to discuss options. If we notice more than one doing yoga on individual packages, you will get one warning and then your pass will be de-activated.