Yoga by instalments or direct debit
Pay by direct debit and save on yoga
Are you planning on attending regular yoga classes? Save money with a flexible direct debit payment plan. Flametree Yoga now offers yoga packages from one to unlimited classes a week. Paying by direct debit also provides additional benefits such as discounts on workshops, retreats and visiting teacher courses.
Direct debit is available to students who have completed the beginners course or equivalent. If you are a new student, please check out our beginner yoga deals.
For students doing Intermediate and Transition to Intermediate classes, Direct Debit is currently being offered to students with a 20% discount for the first 3 months
Enter the code ‘transition‘ at checkout to get your 20% discount
Get all the benefits of regular yoga practice.
Take your yoga, and your enjoyment, to a higher level. Committing to regular yoga is the best way to see good results. With at least two or three classes a week, you’ll not only see more rapid progress, but you’ll also get the best improvements to your health and feeling of wellness.
The more classes you do the cheaper it gets – and our flexible class timetable ensures that there is a yoga class available at a time that suits you.
Exclusive benefits at each level of direct debit
Depending the amount of weekly classes you commit to you’ll be entitled to some or all of these benefits:
- 10% discount on workshops, retreats, & visiting teacher courses.
- Unlimited access to any or all classes (except complete Beginner Courses).
Don’t want to commit to direct debit?
If you are unsure that direct debit will work for you, then why not try a ten class pass or a single casual class? This pass allow you to attend 10 classes at a time that suits you. Concession prices are also available.
Details of how the Direct Debit system works
We understand that people’s circumstances do change, so we’ve put together our direct debit options with flexibility in mind. You can pay pay monthly, weekly or fortnightly, with the option to upgrade or downgrade, or pause payments if for example you go on holiday – just give us enough notice to change your package!
- Direct Debt has no lock in contract or fixed term.
- At any time, the direct debit can be downgraded to less classes per wk, or upgraded to more.
- With the Direct Debit system, you are welcome to suspend your pass if you are going on holiday, travelling for business or unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
- The suspension can be for any period, as long as the minimum period of 2 weeks is observed.
- Several day’s notice by email prior to the suspension date is required (so we can activate in time).
- Make-ups are permitted if you miss a class. It is an honours system, but can be checked electronically.
Direct debit cannot be suspended while classes are being made up.
- Direct debit payments renew automatically each week, fortnight or month, until you notify the studio that you wish to pause or suspend your pass.