Yoga Beginners Course Online & In-Studio Timetable
Timetable in YOUR TIME ZONE is below these Central Australian times
Try Flametree Yoga Studio Darwin. Get a two week free trial of the yoga beginners course online, or try it in any mix of our 4 Darwin yoga studios.
# Saturday OPEN level Gentle Yoga online & in-studio class at Casuarina, Darwin, is on, except for 23/4, & 28/5.
Timetable In Your Timezone
(Click through each day to see classes for that day)
To join a beginner class, get a pass, and then reserve a class.
How to reserve an online or in-studio class
Try an online yoga beginners course, or do it in-studio. There are also casual classes, or payments by the week, & many other beginner passes. Some passes include a 2 week FREE trial. Try Flametree Yoga Studio Darwin online or any of three studios in Darwin, Australia.
You can make Class Reservations at these live links.
- ROOM 1. (Most non-beginner classes): https://flametreeroom1.punchpass.com
- ROOM 2. (Most beginner classes): https://flametreeroom2.punchpass.com
The class reservations above are made with an app called Punchpass. You’ll find it’s simple to use. If needed, there are instructions at the above pages.
If you need more help with making a reservation, see this reservations video.
How to get a pass for our yoga classes for beginners
Convert to your local time (or see International timetable above)
If you use an iPhone, the World Clock feature on your Apple clock can be set to show Flametree’s class times in Darwin, Australia.
In addition another option is to use the Time Converter app below. If you need it, here is how you use the app.
- On the left hand side, insert Flametree’s class time in Darwin Australia from the above timetable.
- On the right hand side, insert the name of your city on the bottom right.
- Your local time for the class will show in the top right hand box.
Again, here is the time converter app: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
More about beginner yoga at Flametree
At any time, you can join yoga classes for beginners.
You can see there are many class time options.
In addition, with the various unlimited packages, you attend any mix of beginner classes.
Moreover, there’s a range of packages of yoga classes for beginners, including in-studio (offline), online and playback.
Flametree Beginners Classes are live and interactive classes with teacher demonstrations, commentary and feedback.
After that, you can reserve any one of the various yoga classes for beginners each week.
Week to week or beginner course passes include a two-week free trial.
Apart from these deals, there are casual passes, ten passes or other options.
If you wish, please also consider all other Flametree beginner yoga deals.
The yoga classes for beginners give you good options
With a beginner level pass, you can each week come to any combination of the above yoga classes for beginners.
You don’t need to come to the same class each week.
In each week, beginner classes have a similar content and syllabus. There is some variation for your interest, based on the focus of the particular teacher.
You have the luxury of trying several different teachers, all as part of the same unlimited classes deal. Try different teachers and see who you like best.
Content of Special Focus beginner yoga classes
In the timetable, the types of beginner classes mean as below.
- Standard Poses. These classes are all those beginner classes that are not marked with a special focus. In these classes, approximately 20-30 introductory and simple yoga poses are taught. They are also revised regularly. This allows you to get better at them steadily, and also allows people to join at any time. The standard poses include some extra focus on aerobic movement, including dynamic sun salutes and lunges.
Optional special focus beginner classes
- Easy Restorative – Focus on restorative poses for energy, renewal, reducing anxiety, de-stressing relaxing It`s easier than the average beginner class. This is also a very good place to start for anyone who is worried about whether the yoga is easy enough for them, and/or some who are fifty years plus.
- Back, Neck, Shoulders- Focus – This class contains more than average of beginner poses that address common back issues for people. However, any beginner will still find the postures useful to learn as part of the Beginner yoga syllabus.
- Beginner (Gentle Yoga) – These classes are especially easy and slow, with a particular focus on back, hips, knees, shoulders and neck. These classes are good for any age group, but may be especially attractive for some Seniors. It depends on how much exercise you have been doing in recent times. They’re also another good option for those in Flametree’s Backcare Class (above).
Try Flametree Yoga Studio Darwin online or any of three studios in Darwin, Australia. Get a two week free trial of the the online yoga beginners course, or try it in any mix of our studios. Check out this popular beginner class deal, or follow the links for others.
There’s more about each type of class under the “Class Types” tab on our site.
Use these links to go direct to the deal that suits you:
If you’ve done yoga in the recent past, or are lapsed, get started with this very low cost introduction for non-beginner classes.