Free Yoga Pose Sequences For Various Levels, Plus Sequences For Ladies Only Yoga
A sequence of yoga poses is simply the order in which the poses are done either in class, or at home.
The order of the yoga postures plays a very important part in the mental and physical benefits you get from the yoga poses.
Below, there are yoga sequences for beginners & higher levels of yoga, plus for menstruation & menopause.
Use for yoga at home, or to supplement classes.
Free beginner yoga videos
There is also 3 full length yoga video classes for beginners, at various beginner yoga levels.
The yoga videos include Yoga For Backcare, and Gentle Yoga. These classes can be used for free for as long as you like. The video yoga classes are good example of what a real beginner yoga class is like at Flametree Yoga Studio.
Hear & see a quick video on the Flametree Beginner Yoga Deal, including a TWO week FREE trial and money back guarantee. (No charge is made until your free trial is complete).
The classes are taught by Senior Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Chris Lalor.
Sequences of yoga poses for menopause & menstruation
Yoga video classes
Sequences at various levels of beginner yoga, & more advanced yoga
- Beginners home practice sequence
- Intermediate (Level1) level home practice sequences
- Experienced level (Level 2) home practice sequences
- Seniors, & All Home Practice Sequences
Consider using these sequences and videos in conjunction with Flametree’s online, in-studio, or on-demand classes.
It’s easier to do yoga, and you’ll learn more, when you are using an experienced teacher to guide you.
See the options below for starting yoga, or doing more yoga.
Buy a pass & then reserve a class
- Flametree’s beginner yoga deal, including a free two-week trial, is here.
- Flametree’s non-beginner deal, for Flametree newcomers and lapsed students, gets you 14 days of unlimited yoga for a total of just $29. Learn more here.
- All other packages, passes & deals are here.
- There’s more about how to reserve a class, here.