Buy a pass, & then reserve a class for hatha yoga in the Iyengar style
This hatha yoga four pass, which is also known as the “Quad” pass, is bought and paid weekly via a debit or credit card.
- Once you have bought a pass, you use our class booking app, called Punchpass, to reserve your classes. See below.
- When you buy, Flametree is notified and it will rapidly enable Punchpass to allow you to book classes.
- You can access Punchpass class reservations here. (It is a separate class reservations app).
- For all packages, please choose a class that is suitable for your levels of skills. That will make it easy on you, and also is considerate of others in the class.
- The pass can be paused or cancelled at any time. Just contact custom service.
Pausing or cancelling is fine
The pass is debited regularly each week, starting and continuing on the day you actually first buy the pass.
If you pause the pass, it can therefore only be paused for a week or more at a time. Such pausing will be based around the day of the week on which your debits happen.
If you wish, view all other class options of 1, 2, 3, 4 classes every week, or our Ultimate (Unlimited) options.
Highest quality yoga
All classes are taught by experienced Iyengar yoga teachers, using the approach that is consistently used in Iyengar classes around the world.
Those non-beginners who are new to this style will be able to do the classes.
Private group hatha yoga classes can also be done at your location.
At the studio, all props and mats are supplied. If online, at least have a non-slip surface. Check out our tips on improvising props.
The link for reserving non-beginner hatha yoga classes will be on your receipt. But you can also go direct to non-beginner class reservations.
See you at Flametree Yoga Studio soon.