Get a pass, then reserve a class
LIVE yoga classes online valid for up to 3 months
- Once you get the online yoga ten class pass, use our class booking app, called Punchpass, to reserve your classes, here.
- You can reserve these LIVE yoga classes online for up to a week in advance.
- As soon as you book a class, a ZOOM link login for an online class will be sent to you.
- If you have not already, you’ll need to (once only) download the Zoom app, here.
- For LIVE help & feedback in class, have your video on. If you don’t want to be seen, turn your video camera off.
- There’ll be a reminder just before the class.
- For LIVE yoga online, props are useful. You get even more value from your yoga. Props can be from around home, or bought props. See more about props.
- It’s helpful to set up a space at home or office where you’ve got all you need for LIVE online yoga.
- For all passes, please choose a class that is suitable for your levels of skills. That will make it easy on you, and also is considerate of others in the class.
Go here for the Online 10 Pass Concession for $110.
We look forward to seeing you online at Flametree Yoga Studio.