Unlimited yoga like 4 classes a week for less than $5 a class
LIVE online classes for anywhere, or in-studio at the best Darwin yoga space. See our poses demonstrated on this page, when we visited Wangi Falls Litchfield National Park NT. (If your searching for it, try Wangi Falls Litchfield Park NT 0822). You get unlimited non-beginner classes for 30 days for just $79.
To get this $79 deal right now, click the “Add To Cart” button.
This deal lets you do classes LIVE ONLINE, or IN-STUDIO, or both.
For 30 days, you can do unlimited non-beginner classes. You get access to any Flametree class except Beginner classes.
There are many advantages of attending LIVE (online or in-studio) classes. In particular, you will be more motivated, and will learn more, It’s also easier to get around to doing yoga when you do it with others. In turn, you’ll get a lot more of the huge range of benefits that high quality yoga delivers.
Another good option you can use at anytime is the Bring A Friend package. See more at the orange link immediately below.
Summary of this NON-BEGINNER deal
- Non-beginners: $79 for 30 days of any non-beginner level class (one pass only).
- Students must be totally new to Flametree, or lapsed for 6 months.
- Another option is the unlimited beginner class deal. It has a two week free trial, plus online or in-studio options.
- Once you have a $79 non-beginner pass, see the non-beginner timetable, or reserve a class to attend
- Once you reserve an online class, the ZOOM link will be emailed to you. Below, there’s more about how to set up for online classes.
- You can also just turn up to an in-the-studio class. Then buy this pass, or other passes, with cash or EFTPOS at the studio. To attend a class, check out the non-beginner timetable at the reservations app
- With this pass you get LIVE online classes, or in-the-studio, or both
- Choose and try any mix of our different non-beginner levels: Transition to Intermediate (for right after Beginner level), Intermediate (Level 1), & Experienced (Level 2).
- To check your skills, try Transition to Intermediate… the lowest level non-beginner classes.
- At the studio, all equipment is supplied. To do yoga at home, you just need comfortable, sports clothes, & a non-slippery surface. Or learn more here about household furniture yoga props.
Click “Add to Cart” above to proceed direct to purchase.
Types of classes and options at Flametree Yoga Studio Darwin
You can attend any mix of Flametree’s class levels and options, such as:
- Transition to Intermediate & Intermediate Level Classes
- 50+ Class
- Restorative Yoga
- Back Neck & Shoulder Yoga
- Easy Restorative Class
- Pranayama (Breath Meditation) Non-Beginner Classes (2 per week)
- Yoga for Immune System
- Gentle Yoga.
Why Flametree Yoga is the best option for a Darwin yoga space
- All classes also give you individual tips to improve your yoga, and maximise its benefits for you
- Flametree teaches high quality yoga in the Iyengar style.
- The teachers have a compassionate, friendly approach, and provide alternatives to suit your level.
- Please be considerate towards other students and come to a class that is at or close to a level that suits your current skills.
- As you probably know, at each and every level of yoga, you can do poses to whatever is your ability, so there’s plenty to get from whatever level of classes you attend.
- The teaching is based on whoever attends the actual class. Alternative poses will also be provided so best individuals in any particular class.
Click “Add to Cart” above to go direct to purchase.
Easy steps to set up for non-beginner yoga online classes
Doing online classes needs the quick, once-only set up below. Once you’re set up, all you do is reserve the online class you want.
To get your once-only set up done:
- Get the ZOOM Client app on your computer, phone, iPad. (Bigger screens, like a laptop, are best).
- Reserve your beginner class via the links at https://flametreeroom1.
- At class time, follow the beginner class link that you’ll get emailed, as soon as you reserve the class.
- Set up the camera, on your phone or PC, so the teacher can see you. (Leave your camera off if you prefer, but then the teacher can’t give you feedback).
If you need, contact our Customer Service Team. They can take you through any of the above steps. The team contacts are also on the bottom right of this page.
Get started at the best yoga space in Darwin
- For a range of useful information about yoga issues, check out the Flametree blog
- On how to choose a studio, see why to choose Flametree Yoga
- More yoga pass options or deals? See all the most popular Flametree yoga packages
If you can’t get to class, yoga videos are another option.
Click “Add to Cart” above to buy the best non-beginner Darwin yoga and meditation deal.
What students say about Flametree Yoga and it’s benefits
If you’re still not sure about yoga, check out reviews of what customers say about their yoga classes at Flametree.
In addition, see the wide range of benefits they say they have received from both online or in-the-studio yoga at Flametree.
Another good option you can use at anytime is the Bring A Friend package