LINKS TO RESERVE A NON-BEGINNER CLASS
- If you are currently attending non-beginner classes sign-in to Flametree Room 1.
- If you have never been to our studio before, create a free Punchpass account in Flametree Room 1.
**IMPORTANT INFO FOR Wednesday Open level Backcare focus ONLINE Class. You join online via flametreeroom2. punchpass.com https://flametreeroom2.punchpass.com
Thursday Transition ONLINE class. You join online via flametreeroom2.punchpass.com https://flametreeroom2.punchpass.com
Saturday Open level ONLINE Restorative Class. Reserve a class and join via flametreeroom2.punchpass.com https://flametreeroom2.punchpass.com
- Purchase an In-Studio Pass to come to classes in our studios
- Purchase an Online Pass to do yoga at home or in your hotel or in the park!
Our complete current timetable of yoga classes is below.
We have weekly classes for all levels, from beginner through to intermediate and advanced, please book for any yoga class you do, at any level, including free classes.
For further instructions on how to reserve a class, please go to this page.
If you need to cancel a class, please see the box out on the right. Please remember to cancel classes you can’t attend. We find classes are often booked out, but the “no shows” means there are spaces available. In the meantime, other students have missed out on using those spaces.
Have you completed your Medical Information / Health Form?
As a student of Flametree Yoga Studio, you are required to provide us with your Medical History. If you are new to Flametree Yoga or have not previously completed the form, please complete this confidential form here.
Not able to attend a class?
No problem…but please cancel the reservation so others can then attend.
There are 2 ways to cancel your reservation:
1) log into your Punchpass account below. In here you will see a list of your upcoming reservations. To cancel, simply select the ‘cancel’ option to the right of your class
2) Every time you make a reservation with Punchpass, you will receive an email confirmation. On this confirmation is a link to ‘click here to cancel this reservation’.