Our complete current timetable of yoga classes is below. Please also note, we use the online site Punchpass to manage all of class schedules and bookings.
We have weekly classes for all levels, from beginner through to intermediate and advanced, It is recommended that you book for any yoga class you do, at any level. Please book for any yoga class you do, at any level, including free classes.
Open a free Punchpass account to manage your Flametree yoga bookings
To manage your class bookings at Flametree, you’ll need to open a free account on Punchpass. Use the email that you use most, plus a password you’ll remember. The Punchpass free account only needs to be opened once. After that, you use it to book whatever free or paid classes you come to at Flametree.
How to make or use your Punchpass account for bookings
- If you haven’t booked a class before, click the ‘create account’ button and open your own free Punchpass
- The links below all open immediately into Punchpass.
- If you are a Direct Debit / Subscription or a 10 Pass holder, click ‘create account‘ button and open your own account, and track your history
- If you have an existing account, click ‘sign-in’
- Once you have created your account or signed in, you’ll see the button called “Schedule – list”.
- Choose the class to book, and follow the prompts to reserve it.
- If you want, there’s other tabs where you can see your bookings, and class history.
How to cancel classes
If you need to cancel a class, please see the box out on the right.
Please remember to cancel classes you can’t attend. We find classes are often booked out, but the “no shows” means there are spaces available. In the meantime, other students have missed out on using those spaces.
Go to the online passes page if you first need to get either a FREE or paid pass.
Have you completed your Medical Information / Health Form?
As a student of Flametree Yoga Studio, you are required to provide us with your Medical History. If you are new to Flametree Yoga or have not previously completed the form, please complete this confidential form here.
Not able to attend a class?
No problem…but please cancel the reservation so others can then attend.
There are 2 ways to cancel your reservation:
1) log into your Punchpass account below. In here you will see a list of your upcoming reservations. To cancel, simply select the ‘cancel’ option to the right of your class
2) Every time you make a reservation with Punchpass, you will receive an email confirmation. On this confirmation is a link to ‘click here to cancel this reservation’.