Christmas yoga timetable, plus yoga voucher options for yoga Xmas gifts. Start your yoga New Year resolutions for you, or encourage others.
ALL CLASSES ARE BOTH ONLINE & IN-STUDIO.
(Except LIVE classes in Palmerston are not online).
The notes in the reddish shading mentions any particular focus for classes.
For studio classes, you can just turn up. But, to be sure of your spot, you can also reserve it.
For online classes, reserve the class to get a Zoom link.
The yellow, light brown coloured classes (also called OPEN level), are available to beginners.
The “Mixed Level” classes, are also open to any beginners with 4 weeks of experience.
The green, Mixed Non-Beginner classes, as well as the light brown, OPEN level classes, are available to any non-beginners.
Plus, anybody with at least 3 months of yoga experience can also attend the green, Mixed Non-Beginner classes (even if you normally go to Flametree’s Beginner level classes).
If you’re worried that the level may be higher than suits you, put your your mat towards the back of the class, where you can easily watch others.
Put your yoga New Year resolutions into action
To join a class, you can just turn up and pay in cash (or with EFTPOS at the Flametree Woolner studio). Flametree passes can also be used.
To attend online, reserve a class and a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
If you’re a new NT student, or an online student from anywhere, you can do your first class for FREE. Just reserve the newcomer FREE class.
Check out this Christmas yoga timetable, and get started. You’ll also see this Christmas timetable at the class reservation links, and under the TIMETABLE tab.
There’s more about each type of class under the CLASSES tab on the Flametree Yoga site.
Many pass types and links are also listed on the site under the “PASSES” tab.
Or check out the deals at the Flametree Xmas and New Year sale.
Get in shape, or stay in shape. Yoga also helps issues like anxiety, weight, fertility, backs, and at least 117 situations. See some of the many benefits of yoga.
Yoga voucher for Xmas gift
More about a Xmas holiday class
Easy, fast class reservations for the Christmas yoga timetable
Sometimes, a Xmas holiday class may be busy. So, to ensure your in-studio spot, reserve it at the link below.
But please also cancel any that you cannot attend.
Convert our class time to your local time
The class times in the local time of Darwin NT, Australia.
If you use an iPhone, the World Clock feature on your Apple clock can be set to show Flametree’s class times in Darwin, Australia.
In addition another option is to use the Time Converter app below. If you need it, here is how you use the app.
- On the left hand side, insert Flametree’s class time in Darwin Australia from the above timetable.
- On the right hand side, insert the name of your city on the bottom right.
- Your local time for the class will show in the top right hand box.
Again, here is the time converter app: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
Tips for online classes on the Christmas yoga timetable
Online classes are taught using Zoom.
You download the Zoom app on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Once you reserve an online class, the Zoom link is sent to you.
If you wish, the Customer Service team, via the contacts at the bottom of this page, can talk you through getting set up the first time.
More detail about reserving classes or attending online
Here are some more detailed tips about attending online classes:
- If you are a newcomer to Flametree (or if you have never booked a class), you may want to check out the booking instructions on the class reservations app (called Punchpass).
- Classes are done using Zoom. To get started, (and only once), download the Zoom Client Meeting app and open a free account.
- Using Zoom on your PC is best, but otherwise use it on your phone or tablet. You can also link your phone, iPad or PC to your TV, so you get a big picture of your teacher doing yoga pose demonstrations.
- Use the link to join the meeting link that we will send you by email before the class.
- The Zoom link arrives as soon as you reserve the class, and there is a reminder about 15 minutes before the class.
- It the link does not arrive, please check your Spam folder.
Ideally set your camera so the teacher can see you!
- Ideally, set up your PC, tablet, or phone so your teacher can see you as you do your yoga. (You’ll get the most our live interactive yoga if the teacher can see how you are doing with the commentary and demonstrations you’ll get via Zoom).
- Have your yoga props, or improvised props, handy. See more about props.
- After you login to Zoom, you may sometimes be in a waiting room for the class. The teacher will ask your name, and then admit you.
- Once you open the Zoom meeting, if you can hear, but can’t see the class, check your video is not muted. (See the video icon in the bottom left of the screen).
- Once you enter the online class and can see and hear the teacher, please cease any background noise (including from animals!), and quietly lie in a relaxing yoga posture. Your teacher will mute everyone once the class starts.
- If you have any trouble logging into Zoom, message Flametree via our Facebook Page. (If Chris is teaching the class, or even if there are any other problems coming up for you with getting into other classes, you can also text her on 0448 11 22 51). Or try 0468 362 641.
- Occasionally, storms may cause a break in transmission. If this happens, just log in again with the same link.
Check out the Christmas yoga timetable above. Then start or re-start yoga.
Yoga Xmas gifts can start new habits
Please also check out yoga voucher options for yoga Xmas gifts.
Start your yoga New Year resolutions for yourself, or encourage others.
If your new to yoga, or are re-starting it, the research shows that new healthy habits are formed by doing a little as one class a week.
But as you get underway, think about a key objective you want to achieve with yoga. For example, it could be to sleep better, lose weight, build stronger bones, or achieve many of the other proven yoga benefits.
So, remember that research shows the best way to start yoga Near Year resolutions, is to first build a tiny yoga habit. Then gradually build on it.