Yoga Fitness Palmerston NT Best Deals Including A FREE 1st Class
(For more on benefits of yoga, check out the video at the bottom of this page.)
Packages to do yoga at home in Palmerston, & at Flametree’s Palmerston, Woolner & Casuarina locations
Flametree Yoga Fitness Palmerston Northern Territory. Classes are at Gray Hall, Gray, Palmerston NT, and online, Plus, there are Flametree classes at Woolner as you go Darwin to Palmerston, or vice versa. Get a large convenient timetable of classes, plus a FREE 1st class when you reserve it, here.
Flametree Yoga Fitness Palmerston teaches two weekly beginner level classes at Palmerston (Monday 6-7pm, & Wednesday 7-8pm).
On Mondays, at 6pm, the class is also suitable for both Beginner and Non-Beginner level. This page runs through how you can do the Palmerston yoga classes just by themselves (or along with other Flametree group fitness classes).
In other words, you can also combine them with other top options for yoga classes Palmerston NT. For example you can do classes as you travel Darwin to Palmerston, and vice versa, or you can do classes online.
Top beginner and non-beginner deals now available get you the widest range of options for yoga classes Palmerston.
Students can do a mix of formats:
- In Flametree studios, including at Gray,
- LIVE Online, with on the spot guidance, and / or
- On-Demand playback classes by yoga video.
There are very low-cost packages that make it easy for yoga students to do classes:
- in our studios in Palmerston, Casuarina, and Woolner (between Parap & Stuart Park, & just off the Tiger Brennan), or
- at home (via Live Online and / or yoga video), or
- using our combination beginner packages for 2 or more formats.
Summary of best value packages
If you plan to do one class a week, then the ten class pass(in-studio or online, or both) is a good option. But, if you plan on two or more classes a week, then the pay by the week deal is cheapest. In addition, other options are outlined on this page, or at the links.
The video says more about how to combine these formats. The video also runs through how to get started, and shows some of the introductory poses you’ll learn. You’ll get specially created beginner classes that all can do.
Benefits of Flametree Yoga Palmerston & it’s top deals
Some advantages of Flametree’s yoga deals are:
- Access to the largest beginner or non-beginner yoga timetables in the Northern Territory, including many beginner classes.
- A much wider range of special focus classes such as gentle yoga, women’s health, back neck & shoulder yoga, breath meditation, yoga for seniors (or 50+), & easy restorative yoga (for weight management, heart health, & more)
- Free 2 weeks, plus a money back guarantee.
- Easy to reach at Gray Hall in Palmerston, or in Woolner… in between the Tiger Brennan and Stuart Highway (turn off at Benison St exit from Tiger Brennan)
- An Ultimate Beginner package with an unlimited mix of in-studio, online or on-demand beginner classes, with a free 2 week trial.
- FIFO & other deals for those working remotely around northern Australia. (Ask Customer Service for details).
- Very high-quality teaching that will ensure you get the benefits yoga offers.
Try the local yoga studio with the reputation for being the best. Try its top deals for getting started or re-started with yoga. Then make up your own mind.
What Palmerston Yoga students can get from yoga
Studies show some of the major benefits of yoga, are:
- Getting fit, flexible and toned
- Reducing anxiety and stress
- Helping issues like backs, blood pressure, arthritis, asthma, heart, & menopause
- Mental well-being
- Feeling happier
- Improving relationships
- Getting more “me” time
- Feeling less lonely
- Unplugging from tech.
If you wish, read more reviews of what customers say about their yoga classes at Flametree. In addition, see the wide range of benefits they say they have received from both online or in-the-studio yoga at Flametree Fitness Palmerston.
You don’t need to be flexible to start yoga! Our easy, introductory classes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
The picture on the right is a Flametree Yoga Palmerston student demonstrating an easy beginner pose near the well-known Palmerston water tower. It’s called Mountain pose. The pose will uplift your spirits, improve flexibility, and straighten your posture.
Get a mix of standard and Special Focus Beginner classes
Many beginner classes run each week. Some are just standard, easy beginner postures. Other classes have a Special Focus. Each week, you can choose an unlimited mix of these classes.
Every so often, these beginner classes include a tiered and sequential beginner course over 6 weeks.
However, you’ll also find it easy to start in any week, no matter where the beginner course is at.
Another good way to get started is the quick, guided, Beginner Yoga Introduction. It runs periodically.
Every class is adjusted by the teacher to be appropriate for whoever is in that particular class.
Ten Class Pass, Online Or In-Studio
OPTION ONE to start beginner classes, as soon as you like, using a Ten Class Beginner Pass. The pass for classes in the studio is $99. This means you’re paying $9.90 a class. If you just buy casual classes, then they’re $11 each. (See Option 3 below). This Ten Pass is a good option if you plan to do one or two beginner classes a week. If you want to do more than that, then the pay-by-the-week deal is cheaper. For those passes, see Option 2, or go direct to all pay-by-the-week packages. If you’re just doing ONLINE classes, then the Online Ten Pass is cheaper at $79, or $7.90 each. Click the button for the Ten Class Pass (In-Studio & Online).
Beginner Pay-By-The-Week Options For In-Studio, Online, Or Yoga Video
THE SECOND Option is to start beginner yoga is to get a beginner level pay-by-the-week package, or ten class pass. The in-studio, online, or playback streaming video options are also in the Table below. Each pay-by-the-week subscription package option includes 2 weeks of free classes. You can start as soon as you have bought a pass. Here is the most popular beginner option including 2 weeks free, or you can go direct all the most popular packages.
In-Studio (Offline), Online & Playback Packages By Weekly Subscription
- 10 online / offline in total
- 10 online / offline in total
The popular Ultimate Beginner package with an unlimited mix of all in-studio, online or on-demand beginner classes, including a FREE 2 week trial: $19.95 a week.
Casual Beginner Yoga Pass
OPTION 3 to start beginner yoga is to buy a casual pass to come to one class. It’s $11 for either online or in-studio yoga. (The various packages, such as the ten pass class, give you cheaper yoga per class. For example each ten pass class is $9. You can also just come to your first class, pay in cash for a casual pass, and then buy a cheaper package for further visits).
Money back guarantee for first paid week of packages
There’s a money back guarantee you can use during the first paid week of the 6-week beginner course package, or the weekly subscription packages. The one week guarantee starts AFTER the 2 free weeks.
If you’re still not sure about yoga, read reviews of what customers say about their yoga classes at Flametree.
In addition, see the wide range of benefits they say they have received from both online or in-the-studio yoga at Flametree.
How to reserve classes, and location of classes
Once you have bought a pass, the beginner classes can be reserved as you go.
To reserve almost all beginner classes, whether in-studio or online, go here.
Using Zoom for online yoga classes, and where to reserve them
All online classes are via Zoom. You’ll need to download this app on your phone, iPad or PC, and open a free account.
As you can see from the timetable, most online classes are in so-called Room 2, which is marked on the timetable as ON.2. Again, to see a list of these online Room 2 classes, and reserve them, go here.
If it is an online class, the login via the Zoom app will be sent you as soon as you reserve the class. The easiest option is just to click on the Zoom link you will be sent by email.
If needed, we also provided four easy steps to get started with online yoga.
If you need any other help with the easy online set up, our Customer Service Team can talk you through it. Their contact details and email alerts are also at the bottom of the page.
Beginner class times in your time zone
The beginner timetable, is in our local Darwin, Australia time zone, as well as in your own local time zone (wherever that may be).
There’s also information in the timetable on the physical and online location of each class.
So try Flametree’s yoga Palmerston NT deals and classes.
“…Thank you for all you have done to keep yoga accessible, it has been so beneficial, and also lots of fun “
“My first online class last night from my lounge in Brisbane, fantastic! Thanks Flametree”
“The Zoom sessions are going really well. I’m so grateful for having them”
“… can’t wait to start back at the studio and of cause those all so important after class catch ups over coffee”
Student Reviews of Flametree Yoga Palmerston NT
“This is awesome! Thanks for sharing your practice around the globe.”
“Yoga is an important contributor to my bike riding habits and increasingly an important part of my other-life too.”
“Great [backcare] class tonight Chris and such a gift to be able to start yoga again online after a couple of years of not being able to juggle classes with family routine! “
“I’m so grateful. Belinda’s class this morning was brilliant – my first headstand at home! thank you Chris and team. “
“…Chris…. you are a truly inspirational women in my life.”
“Loving the classes. All of them. The quality of teaching is of course fabulous, but the range of options, the convenience and flexibility that allows is wonderful”
“I like the friendly teachers and the feeling that you are not trying to compete with everybody else in the class”
“The classes are brilliant and bring the joy (and discipline!) of yoga into your home. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to continue classes this way.”
Try the best deals for yoga Palmerston NT. Picture shows a Flametree student, at Marlow Lagoon in Palmerston.
He’s demonstrating how to use a barrel prop to improve posture & flexibility.
Below, see Flametree teacher Kim, demonstrating some of the poses you’ll learn in Beginner Yoga classes at Palmerston & beyond.
More about Palmerston, in the NT’s “Top End”, & our classes
- Flametree classes in Palmerston are taught by Kim, an experienced Flametree yoga teacher. See her demonstrating beginner poses in the pictures at the bottom of this page.
- The city of Palmerston is a major part of Darwin, the largest city of the Northern Territory.
- Palmerston was in fact built in the early 1980s as a planned satellite city of Darwin, the capital of the Northern Territory
- Palmerston is 20 kilometres from the Darwin CBD and Darwin City Centre, but is on the same Port Darwin Harbour.
- The Flametree Yoga fitness centre is just north of the city of Palmerston, and a few minutes drive from the Palmerston City Centre. Check out our Flametree blog for more about how yoga makes you fit, flexible, calm, and more.
- The Flametree classes, with mats and equipment provided, are at Gray Hall, on Essington Avenue, just along from the corner of Chung Wah Tce.
- All Flametree classes are also online. So residents of Howard Springs, the rural areas, Alice Springs, and other parts of the sparsely populated Northern Territory, can access them.
- Classes continue through the Wet Season and Dry Season, except for public holidays.
- When our tropical climate requires it, classes have air conditioning. But air ventilation is monitored and excellent.
- If you have questions about Flametree classes, please reach out to our Customer Service Officers.
- We’ve taken great photos of yoga poses at Marlow Lagoon and Elizabeth River (near Palmerston). Sometimes we’re lucky enough to capture the spectacular lightning in the area. See some of our pictures on this page.
- You’ll see Flametree at the Palmerston Markets, which are similar to the famous Mindil Beach Market.
Reservations, packages, & buses to classes
- Flametree has the best prices for yoga in the whole Darwin region. Please reserve classes in peak times, or for links to online classes.
- You can also buy Flametree packages that include access to our high quality classes in Darwin’s northern suburbs.
- Buses run near Gray Hall, connecting either from the Darwin Interchange, or the Palmerston Interchange. Check out your travel date via the Gray bus schedule.
- Whatever your fitness goals and fitness journey, the yoga exercise programmes at Flametree Palmerston will work for you.
- For instance, if your goals include weight loss and healthy habits, then the mindfulness you’ll get from yoga is a whole new way to achieve such goals.
- A yoga personal trainer, for an hour access to yoga personal training sessions, is another good option to achieve the benefits of functional training and much more.
- Remember that yoga is also excellent for mental health, or even treatable mental illness like anxiety.
- Young people from 14 upwards can attend classes.
Make time for you, & get rewards
- We all think we have no spare time for getting fit. Instead, consider how much more productivity that fitness and calming will generate. For example, 2-3 hours of yoga per week, or even less, will generate huge returns.
- In addition, yoga improves your leadership abilities, because you are less irritable, have more stamina, and much more. In the process, you’ll become a great role model for others at work, or new team members.
- Whatever types of functions you perform, from work in your local council to the private sector, or general volunteers in a volunteer program, yoga will make you a much more effective person.
- The core programs starting with regular yoga classes, but our packages allow you to add a wide range of Special Focus classes.
- Yoga has a proven track record at improving sporting performance. For example, it you’re among the passionate people at Palmerston Golf Course, then use a free yoga trial to see what you can add with a new focus via yoga.
- At Flametree Yoga Palmerston, adult students also have heaps of fun. At a yoga class, you’ll immediately see examples of this in the online chat sessions that occur as online students log in. It’s just a small example of the many new friends you’ll make.
- Try it at our Palmerston Saturday morning class, or whenever. Here is the beginner timetable.
Who was Palmerston NT named after?
It’s strange to have Palmerston NT, a newer region of Darwin NT, named after Lord Palmerston, former Prime Minister and Foreign Secretary of the England of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
It’s because our remote islands were settled by the British. In turn, they named the first Darwin settlement after a famous British subject called Henry John Temple. He was in fact 3rd Viscount Palmerston.
He became well known for numerous fights over foreign policy, foreign affairs, parliamentary reform, foreign relations, free trade, corn laws, the strong arm of England, the Reform Act, the reign of the British flag, Italian unification, defending British interests, and more. It’s all a long way from modern Palmerston NT.
Among other things, he was also called Lord Cupid, for his exploits with Lady Cowper and others (before she became his wife).
At least from our point of view, as Flametree Yoga Fitness Palmerston, he did do regular exercise, and displayed much stamina as a result.
The downside is that Palmerston Northern Territory is regularly confused with Palmerston North New Zealand, Palmerston Island, and more.
In these times, public opinion would probably prefer a more Australian name, instead of carrying the name of one of the more famous graduates of Harrow School in the UK.