Check out the unspeakable benefits of beginner yoga
(Yes, yoga improves physical intimacy)
Having a wonderful intimate physical relationship can be one of the most important parts of an adult life.
Sadly, too often it works less well than you may like. Even worse, it’s a topic that’s often too taboo to talk about.
Or people feel there’s little that can be done about making it work better.
But you can change this situation for yourself or others close to you, or both.
In case you’re feeling resigned about it, some of the reasons why physical intimacy is important include:
- Many relationships will ultimately fail if the physical intimacy doesn’t work
- Physical hugging and cuddling generates oxytocin. This hormone has many important life benefits.
- Men actually die earlier if they are not in a relationship, and MEN have more chance of a long lasting relationship if the physical intimacy is good.
- Physical intimacy not only makes you feel great, but has many surprising and important health benefits.
You probably don’t need persuading about the benefits of physical intimacy!
But you may not know how yoga improves it.
For Men: Research says yoga improves desire, satisfaction, performance, confidence, partner synchronisation, control, & your peak.
Many men now do yoga, so check it out with our FREE FIRST WEEK TRIAL.
For Women: Research shows yoga helps with desire, arousal, peaking, satisfaction, & pain.
Check out our FREE FIRST Week Trial For Beginner Yoga You can try before you buy. It’s Darwin’s best and lowest cost beginner yoga deal.
. The first week of the 5 week beginner course is FREE if you purchase the pass online (for yoga classes in Woolner or CBD). It’s Darwin’s best and lowest cost beginner yoga deal.
Very low cost, high value classes, with money back guarantee for first 2 weeks
For $89 you get unlimited use of up to 65 classes.
You can attend as often or as little as suits you.
But if you attended 6 days a week, then that’s only $2.96 a class. Attending 3 times a week is only is only $5.93 a class.
There’s a convenient timetable with up to 11 classes a week for 5 weeks.
You can also purchase a $11 for casual class(in the first 2 weeks of the course) or buy a 5 class pass for $49.
Our beginners yoga course will run for 5 weeks from Monday 4 May.
This Course will be run online You can join the course for up to 2 weeks after it starts. The beginner course is for all sizes & ages, has highly trained teachers that help you get into the positions, and it starts with introductory basics. All can do it. You’ll get fit, healthy, and energised, and make new friends
You can start any time in the 2 weeks from Monday 4th May unless it’s sold out
All Classes are now online
An air-conditioned studio, with mats and props supplied.
Fast, easy access off Tiger Brennan Drive (at Woolner Road or Benison Road) 19b Bishop St, Woolner.
CBD classes are at 2 Smith Street (corner of Esplanade).
$89 after the free first week trial, or pay by instalments, or other price options below. Reduced from $120.
For the free trial, you need to buy that pass on line,(but its for classes at our studios).
You pay $0 for the trial unless you proceed after the first week. Then the first week is part of your 5 week courses you have four more weeks, and get 5 weeks in total.
The free week trial can only be purchased obtained online.
Book Now online, or at 19 Bishop Street (call or text: 0448 112 251 (Leave your name & number, & we’ll call you).
Includes a money back GUARANTEE for first 2 weeks of course.
$11.95 / week with a 2-week free trial
MATES Rates! Buy from 2 to 9 beginner passes together & get 22.5% off each. Buy 10 plus & get ONE THIRD OFF. Ask family, work places, & teams.
Other than you, students must be new to studio. They attend at any time that suits them. Group discount only applies to full price & instalments, not free trial. One option is for a workplace and employees to share the instalments.
. When you purchase online, insert the number of courses you want, and the price will then adjust to give you the relevant saving.
What are some other benefits of practising Yoga?
Research shows there are many ways that yoga is known to help body and mind, these include:
Aids weight loss | Improves fitness | Increases flexibility | Helps to reduce stress | Eases pain | Increases focus | Solutions to reproductive health | Makes you happier | Increases Productivity
So, take advantage of our early bird package!
Our beginner yoga course will run for 5 weeks from Monday 27th April . Our discounted Early Bird Deal is available until midnight Monday 11th May.
Remember, your money back if you’re not completely satisfied by the end of the first two weeks of the course!
Intimacy, Contentment & Balance
Yoga helps you control the senses. That’s because it shifts you towards a wider view of contentment.
Feeling peace and contentment are just a few of the many other benefits of yoga.
But back to the physical intimacy studies we started with! A yoga practice definitely stimulates your desire through hormonal response, but it also helps bring moderation.
In other words, you’ll also get a new feeling of BALANCE. There’ll be good physical intimacy, if that’s what you want, but also in a new sense of choosing moderation in whatever desires are your thing.
Many students talk to us about poses that they feel are stimulating. These poses do open new channels of desire and fulfilment for them. On the other hand, others also ask about poses that help them bring moderation to desire.
Yoga will help you have the power to get what you choose… and that, in itself, is a wonderful thing.
Try it for your yourself, and see what happens for you.
When are the classes?
Our beginner yoga course will run 5 weeks from Tuesday 5th May – Sunday 7th June. You can join the course for up to 2 weeks after it starts.
We will be running 65 classes during this period offering a flexible opportunity to enjoy up to 13 beginner yoga classes each week.
Check out the convenient timetable you can see below.
There’s both easy introductory hatha yoga classes (called “Beginners” in the Timetable below), and Special Focus classes.
The Special Focus classes are more oriented to particular issues such as bad backs, or groups such as Women Only, Fifty Plus, but can still be attended by any beginner. See more about them in the section below about what’s done in particular types of classes.
If you are unsure if you can manage even the easy, introductory yoga classes in our beginner course, then start with the even easier class call Easy Restorative, currently at 4pm on Saturdays. See more about it below.
Class Length,Price & Locations
Class length: Beginners ONE hr.
Room ONE, upstairs at 19b Bishop St Woolner (near Stuart Pk).
CITY classes are at Harbour Room, 2 Smith St, Darwin (beside Anglican Cathedral, near walk-way to Waterfront).
$89 for 5 wks UNLIMITED CLASSES (with free first week trial if bought online). Instalments available.
Please note the course is 5 weeks in total – if you choose to continue. The first week trial is the first week of the course
$69 each for 2 (or agreed staff discount deal).
$49 for 5 class pass.
$11 for casual classes if you start in first 2 wks.
Youth pass $10 a class (cash only at class).
Organisations that internally circulate information about Flametree’s yoga courses can also have their staff or members buy at the $69 rate. (See details on our site, or message us by Facebook or Phone).
See more at the buttons to view our packages and deals.
What is done in the above types of beginner classes
With a beginner course pass, you can each week come to any combination of the above beginner course classes. In each week, beginner course classes have a similar content and syllabus, with some variation for your interest, and based on the focus of the particular teacher. The particular types of classes (other than just Beginner Course classes), listed in the above timetable, have these meanings:
- Beginners (Anxiety Focus) Aims to show how to deal with stress and quieten the mind to help relax and build mental intentionality to help with weight issues among other issues.
- Beginner (Backcare Focus). This class uses less poses than average, with a focus on poses that have been proven to help with back issues. Others will still find the poses useful, so feel free to attend the class whether or not the back is something that you particularly want to address.
- Beginner (Fifty Plus). This class addresses particular issues which are of greater challenge to older people, and does it in a way that works better for them. On average, more props are used, including some of the particular facilities and equipment in our Woolner rooms. Again, persons under 50 can also attend if they wish.
- Beginners Course (Youth Only) – A special focus on teaching children & teens from 8 years upwards. Parents can leave child & come back, or can watch. Teacher is very experienced with teaching children, with a Working With Children clearance, and children of his own. Youth class is $10 a class, payable only at each class.
- Beginners Course (Women Only) – Information & postures for women whether menstruating, pre-menopausal, menopausal or post-menopausal. Plus matters for improved intimacy.
- Beginner (Men’s Health) – This class is men only, with the exception of the teacher because she is Flametree’s Senior Teacher. The class covers a range of issues men have raised with us. Overall, it is designed as an easy place for men to learn introductory yoga skills. It will address a wide range of issues, and will also be partly responsive to what those in each class raise with us. Issues will include getting more flexibility, blood pressure reduction, improving the immune system so as to reduce colds and flu, moving sufficiently to get the exercise your doctor will say is good for you, health in intimate areas, and much more.
- Beginners Course (Mens health special focus) Information & postures for men focusing on increasing flexibility, improving mobility in the hips & using yoga to improve mental focus and de-stress
- Beginners Course (Easy Restorative) – Focus on restorative poses for energy, renewal, de-stressing & relaxing… & easier than the average beginner class.
Our relaxed and informal beginners sessions are held at our friendly studio based at 19b or 14b Bishop Street, Woolner, Darwin. or 2 Smith St, Darwin CBD (Harbour Room)
There’s fast access to Woolner off Tiger Brennan Drive at Wooner Road and Bennison Road, or off the Stuart Highway opposite Ross Smith Avenue.
At 19b Bishop St,Flametree Yoga is located in the same building as Travellers/ Autobarn – just look for the white building with the orange awning. To reach the studio, walk down the driveway bordered by tropical pot plants, and up the stairs to the studio.
All studios are air-conditioned, with mats and props supplied.
Props support the learning process, while still getting you the many benefits of yoga.
There’s plenty of street parking available on Bishop Street, Woolner.
The City room also has plenty of street parking at the front, and additional parking at the back (via access from the Esplanade).
The most popular times sell out fast, so hurry to get the best options.
Book Now online, or at 19 Bishop Street (call before you drop by) or text: 0448 11 22 51 (Leave your name & number, & we’ll call you, or text your credit card details to confirm a spot).
Spontaneous reviews by Flametree yoga students
Students at Flametree Yoga wrote these reviews or comments on our Facebook Page.
The reviews were unsolicited, from real students, and are still on our page.
“Have tried yoga a few times at different gyms, and thought I’d never get it.
But after going to Flametree I’ve achieved so much in 7 months.
The teachers are great and make sure you understand why you are doing the poses and the benefit of each one.
It’s an inviting and calming atmosphere.
Great place to take your first steps in learning the right way to practice Yoga.
I wish I had for gone there years ago.” Michele
“Better than 10 physio sessions. Highly recommended”. Nathalie
“Love this place. The best yoga studio in the NT” Rachel.
“The teachers are very supportive and make each incremental step seem small and before long you realise you are achieving poses you could never have imagined. Developing a greater understanding of your body and mind is very therapeutic. Christine.
“Thank you for all you have taught me over the past couple of years. I can’t wait to start 2020 as your pupil again. Huge love and appreciation from me to all of the amazing teachers at Flametree. You have changed my life. forever ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Angie
“ …We are so lucky to have this school here in Darwin”. Harry
*Payment by instalments is only available online via this page.
It cannot be reserved at the studio in cash or any other way.
The Money Back Guarantee is available only for 2 weeks after course commencement.
More information on private health refunds for yoga is here.
Classes sell out. Please buy a pass now to get the class times that suit you best.