Beginner? Check out the 2 week FREE trial of beginner yoga here.
LINKS TO RESERVE A BEGINNERS CLASS
- If you have an existing account sign-in to your Punchpass account in Flametree Room 2
- If you have never been to our studio before create a free Punchpass account in Flametree Room 2.
- Beginners, this link takes you to a page to buy a beginner pass.
Our complete current beginner timetable of yoga classes is below. Please book for any yoga class you do, at any level, including free classes. Once you book, the link for each online class will be sent to you.
For further instructions on how to reserve a class, please go to this page.
If you need to cancel a class, please see the box out on the right. Please remember to cancel classes you can’t attend. We find classes are often booked out, but the “no shows” means there are spaces available. In the meantime, other students have missed out on using those spaces.
Some classes are OPEN LEVEL CLASSES. Which means as a Beginner you can also attend them. The following are Open Level classes
SLOW YOGA ON FRIDAYS – Reserve an In -Studio class 19 Bishop St Woolner In studio class flametreeroom1.punchpass.com https://flametreeroom1.punchpass.com
SLOW YOGA FRIDAY ONLINE- Book for online class flametreeroom1.punchpass.com https://flametreeroom1.punchpass.com
BREATH MEDITATION ONLINE Wednesday 6.30am- Book for online class flametreeroom1.punchpass.com https://flametreeroom2.punchpass.com
NON-BEGINNERS BOOK HERE. If you are a non-beginner, please book your classes via this link).
Have you completed your Medical Information / Health Form?
As a student of Flametree Yoga Studio, you are required to provide us with your Medical History. If you are new to Flametree Yoga or have not previously completed the form, please complete this confidential form here.
Not able to attend a class?
No problem…but please cancel the reservation so others can then attend.
There are 2 ways to cancel your reservation:
1) log into your Punchpass account below. In here you will see a list of your upcoming reservations. To cancel, simply select the ‘cancel’ option to the right of your class
2) Every time you make a reservation with Punchpass, you will receive an email confirmation. On this confirmation is a link to ‘click here to cancel this reservation’.