Bali Retreat 2020 with Chris Lalor
Flametree Yoga Studio has been conducting yoga retreats at Pondok Pisang,Bali since 2011
JULY 10th -July 17th – 7 NIGHTS
COST $1550 (less 10% if on Direct Debit)
Deposit $350 due by 30/4/2020 (non refundable) Balance Due 30/5/2020
Fees to be deposited into Flametree Yoga Studio BSB 065901 Account Nos 1046 4634 If paying by credit card at studio add 1.5% to cover surcharge.
NUMBERS ARE LIMITED -Please check with Chris before paying the deposit as there are usually a group of people who book in early each year.
We return each year to Pondok Pisang because it is such a wonderful place to relax and do good yoga. We return at the same time each year but this year we will conduct the retreat during the mid-year school holidays in order to give those who are school teachers an opportunity to attend.
The yoga room is breathtakingly beautiful.It is large, airy and very well equiped.The room looks out over gardens and the ocean.There is a private beach at the front of the complex which is perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- Accommodation is in traditional bungalows.Each Bungalow sleeps 2-3 people.They are very comfortable and have all been recently refurbished.Each bungalow has its own private garden.There are many places in the complex where you can sit, read a book, or simply relax.
- Pondok Pisang has its own restaurant.All the food is prepared from locally grown produce so it is wonderfully fresh.The food is vegetarian, The meals are delicious even to non-vegetarians and the menu is very varied.
For further information about Pondok Pisang visit their website www.pondokpisang.com.
RETREATS ARE REWARDING BUT THEY CAN BE VERY INTENSE AFFAIRS
Here is the program from 2019. You can expect a similar program in 2020
- 6.30-8.00am Asana to prepare for Pranayama. Pranayama
- 8.00-10.00am Breakfast & free time
- 10.00-12.00am Asana Class
- 12.15-4.30pm Lunch & free time
- 4.30-6.00pm Restorative Practice
- 6.00-7.15pm Dinner
- 7.15-8.15pm Talk or a Film
The Teacher – Chris Lalor is the senior teacher at Flametree Yoga Studio. Chris has been practicing Iyengar yoga for 27 years and has been teaching yoga for over 20 years.
AM I READY TO GO ON A RETREAT? ……WHAT LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE IS EXPECTED ?
This retreat would be suitable for those who currently attend Experienced, Intermediate and Transition to Intermediate(for 6 months)in Iyengar Yoga
- AIRFARES ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- You must have travel Insurance
- Passports need to have 6 months remaining validity upon entry into Indonesia
- You need to have completed a Registration form that must be returned when you pay your deposit(I can email this form to you or you can pick up from the studio)
- Cancellation Policy – In the event you cancel the following charges will apply per person- Cancellations between 45&30 days before departure results in the loss of 50% of total cost. Cancellation 30 days or less before departure result in loss of 100% of total costs. UNLESS A REPLACEMENT CAN BE FOUND.
- Cancellation must be in writing addressed to FYS . Failure to turn up or leave the retreat results in 100% loss total cost of retreat