Bali Retreat 2019
with Chris Lalor and Emmanuelle Decoust
Flametree Yoga Studio has been conducting yoga retreats at Pondok Pisang,Bali since 2011
Dates & Fees for the 2019 Retreat are in the process of being finalized
- We return each year to Pondok Pisang because it is such a wonderful place to relax and do good yoga.The yoga room is breathtakingly beautiful.It is large, airy and very well equiped. The room looks out over gardens and the ocean.There is a private beach at the front of the complex which is perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- Accommodation is in traditional bungalows. Each Bungalow sleeps 2-3 people. They are very comfortable and have all been recently refurbished.Each bungalow has its own private garden.There are many places in the complex where you can sit, read a book, or simply relax.
- Pondok Pisang has its own restaurant.All the food is prepared from locally grown produce so it is wonderfully fresh. The food is vegetarian, The meals are delicious even to non-vegetarians and the menu is very varied.
For further information about Pondok Pisang visit their website www.pondokpisang.com.
RETREATS ARE REWARDING BUT THEY CAN BE VERY INTENSE AFFAIRS
Here is the program from 2018. You can expect similar in 2019
- 6.30-8.00am Asana to prepare for Pranayama. Pranayama
- 8.00-10.00am Breakfast & free time
- 10.00-12.15am Asana Class
- 12.30-4.30pm Lunch & free time
- 4.30-6.00pm Restorative Practice
- 6.00-7.15pm Dinner
- 7.15-8.15pm Talk or a Film
The Teachers – Chris Lalor & Emmanuelle Decoust have been both teaching and practicing Iyengar Yoga for many years
The teaching styles of Chris & Emmanuelle are very different. Each however brings their own unique flavor to the teaching of asana and together they manage to complement one another to make each retreat a very rich and memorable experience.